·The product has two packages, one contains bromophenol blue, and the other doesn’t. Default package contains bromophenol blue.
FSTM 2X Taq Mix Direct for Tissue is a premixed, ready-to-use solution containing FSTM Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, and all other PCR components, except DNA template and primers. FSTM Taq Mix T is specific for tissue direct amplification. It contributes to fast, specific, sensitive and reproducible PCR by reducing the risk of pipetting errors, miscalculation and contamination. The FSTM Mix (2X) T can be used with conventional PCR machines. This product cut off the process of complicated and waste time DNA extraction. Minimize the cross contamination in the reaction.
FSTM Taq DNA Polymerase is the latest generation Taq-based DNA polymerase developed by Dongsheng Biotech. It possesses high amplification efficiency as Taq polymerase does, and fast elongation ability as KOD polymerase does, can be use in various kinds of PCR. The FSTM PCR Buffer is designed for FSTMTaq DNA polymerase, can be used in fast amplification reaction. FSTM Taq DNA polymerase has an elongation rate 2x higher than regular Taq DNA polymerase, and can shorten the amplification time by half. It has 5' to 3' polymerase activity but lacks of 3' to 5' exonuclease activity, which results in a 3'-dA overhangs PCR product.
• Convenient: Direct for tissue amplification
• High yields of PCR products with minimal optimization
• Fast: saves time due to reduced number of pipetting steps
• Reproducible: lower contamination and pipetting error risk
• Higher sensitivity and fast compared to conventional Taq DNA polymerase
• Amplification for Tissue
• High throughput PCR
• Long and Complex template PCR
One unit is defined as the amount of the enzyme required to catalyze the incorporation of 10 nM of dNTPs into an acid-insoluble form in 30 minutes at 70°C using hering sperm DNA as substrate.
Basic PCR Protocol
All solutions should be thawed on ice, gently vortexed and briefly centrifuged.
1.Tissue sample process
1）Place 3-5mg tissue to a new 1.5ml microcentrifuge tube. Add 180ul Extraction solution and vortex thoroughly. Incubate the mixture at 95℃ for 10min.
2）Add 20ul Neutralization solution to the mixture and vortex thoroughly. Centrifuge for 2min at 5000rpm. Take 0.5-2ul of the flow-through for PCR reaction.
2. Add in a thin walled PCR tube on ice:
For a total 50μl reaction volume
Recommendation for Tissue Template in a 50μl reaction volume is 0.01-1μg tissue.
3. Gently vortex the sample and briefly centrifuge to collect all drops to the bottom of the tube.
4. Overlay the sample with mineral oil or add an appropriate amount of wax. This step may be omitted if the thermal cycler is equipped with a heated lid.
5. Preform PCR using the following thermal cycling conditions.