·The product has two packages, one contains bromophenol blue, and the other tdoesn’t. Default package contains bromophenol blue.
2XFSTM Taq Mix Direct for Blood is a premixed, ready-to-use solution containing FSTM Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, and all other PCR components, except DNA template and primers. FSTM Taq Mix Direct for Blood is specific for whole blood amplification. It contributes to fast, specific, sensitive and reproducible PCR by reducing the risk of pipetting errors, miscalculation and contamination. The FSTM Mix (2X) B can be used with conventional PCR machines. This product cut off the process of complicated and waste time DNA extraction. Minimize the cross contamination in the reaction.
FSTM Taq DNA Polymerase is the latest generation Taq-based DNA polymerase developed by Dongsheng Biotech. It possesses high amplification efficiency as Taq polymerase does, and fast elongation ability as KOD polymerase does, can be use in various kinds of PCR. The FSTM PCR Buffer is designed for FSTMTaq DNA polymerase, can be used in fast amplification reaction. FSTM Taq DNA polymerase has an elongation rate 2x higher than regular Taq DNA polymerase, and can shorten the amplification time by half. It has 5' to 3' polymerase activity but lacks of 3' to 5' exonuclease activity, which results in a 3'-dA overhangs PCR product.
• Convenient: Direct for whole blood amplification PCR
• High yields of PCR products with minimal optimization
• Fast: saves time due to reduced number of pipetting steps
• Reproducible: lower contamination and pipetting error risk
• Higher sensitivity and fast compared to conventional Taq DNA polymerase
• Amplification for Whole Blood
• High throughput PCR
• Long and Complex template PCR
One unit is defined as the amount of the enzyme required to catalyze the incorporation of 10 nM of dNTPs into an acid-insoluble form in 30 minutes at 70°C using hering sperm DNA as substrate.
Basic PCR Protocol
All solutions should be thawed on ice, gently vortexed and briefly centrifuged.
1. Add in a thin walled PCR tube on ice:
For a total 50μl reaction volume
Recommendation for Blood Template in a 50μl reaction volume is 0.01-1μg tissue.
3. Gently vortex the sample and briefly centrifuge to collect all drops to the bottom of the tube.
4. Overlay the sample with mineral oil or add an appropriate amount of wax. This step may be omitted if the thermal cycler is equipped with a heated lid.
5. Preform PCR using the following thermal cycling conditions.